An aging power grid and ever-increasing demand for electricity are creating new challenges and new opportunities for electronics developers who can offer smarter ways to generate, convert, and control electricity – from the utility all the way down to individual devices. The products being designed today will be the building blocks of our future smart grid.
To facilitate development of smart energy applications, Avnet has created our first-ever Smart Energy Forum. This online, on-demand technical training will take place on May 16 throughout the entire 24-hour day.
Explore 50+ technical sessions encompassing the latest in smart energy design:
- A smart energy market overview by keynote presenter Pike Research
- New techniques for generation, conversion and control of electricity
- Technologies that automate our home and work environments
- The latest in communications technologies used for monitoring & managing energy in consumer & industrial settings
- How to solve design challenges for specific applications
- How to overcome design challenges impeding the advancement of smart energy solutions
- Many more…
Gain unrestricted access to:
- Reference designs and a wealth of other design resources
- Technology from 20 of today's leading semiconductor & smart energy manufacturers
- Smart energy technical experts
- One-day-only special offers
Now available ON-DEMAND!
Not Registered? Sign up here.